TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:43 PM   #449
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Has anyone ever seen 'Head Over Heels' with Jennifer Lopez and George Clooney??It's kind of a dumb movie,really,but it's mildly entertaining if you go into it without high expectations...and can watch it for free.

....Well,try to imagine the races reversed,with a Latino male and blanca heroine,and that's sort of like the dream I had about Caro last night.Don't worry,folks;it wasn't a 'sex dream',per se,but I was a guy with some jewel-smuggler friends and Caroline was a cop who was trying to catch them.She knew that I wasn't a big shot in the operation,yet she attempted to capture me in my misdeeds with hopes that she could pressure me to turn on the leaders of the outfit,and she had already caught a couple of them.

....Anyway,you can imagine how all of the tension of that cat-and-mouse game caused things to heat up between Caro and me and,eventually,when we were alone after she realized that I wasn't murderous or as wicked as some of my cohorts,I planted one of those passionate Latino telenovela besos on Caro...and she didn't resist AT ALL.When we finally came up for air,I promised her that I'd reform my ways for her...which left a delighted glow on her face.....This all seemed much more real than most dreams do,and I've been in a good mood all day

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote