TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 09:17 PM   #47
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.
 
Cosmic Voices's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 14,082
Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Miami Chat Thread

Tbf 85% of my posts come from live commentary. the other 15% is defending Masha's honour
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote