TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 06:48 PM   #3329
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

I did a bit of research and it seems I was wrong. Sorry about that

Here for SR:

Definition: A player’s Special Ranking will be the ranking she earned immediately after the points of the last Tournament she played has been added to the WTA Tour Rankings.
Number of Tournaments: A player will be granted eight(8)Tournaments in which to use her Special Ranking.

And here for WC:

Wild Card Maximum: Except as otherwise set forth herein, the maximum number of Wild Cards a player may receive into Premier and International Tournaments and Grand Slams during a Tour Year is six (6), with a maximum of three (3) allowed in the Main Draw. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a player shall not be precluded from accepting Wild Cards into Grand Slams after she has reached the maximum. Wild Cards accepted into ITF Women’s Circuit events and WTA$125Ks count separately. The maximum number of Wild Cards a player may receive into WTA $125Ks during the calendar year is three(3). These Wild Cards are in addition to the maximum number of Wild Cards allowed in Premier/International Tournaments.

Therefore, she has 6 more SR entrances (just like you said) and she can receive 2 more WC for WTA $125Ks and 6 more WC for Grand Slams and WTA Premier/International (3 for the main draw and 3 for the qualifying draw).
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote