TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 05:52 PM   #1851
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Totally support her decision. It's better to heal the ankle properly and then start fresh and fit on clay.
But she probably should have made that decision right away instead of waiting until the last minute.
Agree with her decision, playing would have achieved nothing. No chance of winning the tournament and very real possibility of aggravating the injury. For that reason i think she might have withdrawn sooner. Not that i mind much, she's not the only player who withdraws very late from tournaments sometimes.