TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alison Van Uytvanck

View Single Post

Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:23 PM   #245
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
Alison won't play in America.

Had she been able to make the cut in $50k Osprey (25th March) she probably would have but that field is red hot.

So instead Alison will play $15k Sunderland (week of Innisbrook - 18th March) followed by $50k in France week of 25th march.

Not much point to go to America for one week for 1 week then back to France immediately.

In April there are $25k events in Edgbaston, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and $50k in Turkey. So I'd imagine Alison would make her schedule around those events.
Good. Those combined with the 50k in France next week should give Alison plenty of opportunities to pick up more ranking points over the next few weeks. It's about time!!!

The last three months must have been very frustrating for Alison. She's been in good form but there have been virtually no ITFs above 10k in Europe these last three months. Really has been a disgrace there have been so few events to play. I hope this is something the ITF look at for next year. That there can't even be a few 25ks scattered about Europe the 1st few months of the year is just ridiculous.