TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:31 PM   #3307
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Well, the glass is half full when it's half empty...
If she had lost 0-6 0-6 I wouldn't have minded at all. But at this score I have to say I'm dissapointed. I only expected more, because she obviously can do more.
A win here: 50 ranking points, up 70 places in the rankings and the chance to play some qualies in some high-level events in the clay season (when she'll run out of PR entries), instead of 10K & 25K ITF events.
Her loss: none of the above.

As for the 3h match... She already proved she can do this several times since her comeback after injury (Arruabarena-Vecino, Peng). I want to see her winning 3h+ matches. Besides that, they played like 1h 30 min, then they had a break for almost 4h due to a monsoon, and when they resumed they played for another 1h 30 min, so... plenty of time to recover from eventual fatigue from the first session.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote