TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:12 PM   #3306
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

I didn't follow the match on livescores, but if it was like that, then she really should have won.

Yeah, making things more complicated than they should is a classic Romanian thing. One reason may be that they can't get a cheap point on serve (at key points) and will always be dependent on the fighting spirit of the other. I'm also 100% sure Simona would have lost a final TB yesterday if it has gotten that far after all the blown chances.

I don't mind losing a final set TB, but in most cases, the match should have been won before that...

Still, I try to make the best out of this and think that playing a 3 hour match was already a good sign. I remember their match at Marbella 2 years ago which was an abolute nailbiter. Alexandra's perfect drop shot to set up MP.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote