TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

View Single Post

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:07 PM   #183
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
At this point seeing her beat Vika and Serena back to back in a 1000 would feel better than getting another major by going through a bunch of nobodies (harsh?). But I know that's just me. Then again, if she did manage to beat Vika and Serena in a tournament I would suddenly demand that she win the next three majors.
I never really cared or care who my faves beat on their way to a title. "Just get your name on that throphee" - that's all I care about really. Having said that, it would be quite something to see Maria beat Serena. I still remember how happy I was when Woz beat Serena last year, and I really didn't give a fuck that she lost to Maria in the next round because she had just beaten SERENA. And I guess I would feel the same way if Maria would beat Serena. Still, getting her name on that trophee is still the priority for me.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote