TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #1595
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Wen she's on she's got one of the better second serves on the tour really. There's not that huge a difference between her first and second delivery. Almost like two first serves.
yup...and I noticed her getting better and better at this "two first serves" tactic, which she was employing for quite some time now. I feel like this high risk/high reward tactic will determine her career from now on - if she manages to control her serve for prolonged periods of time, plenty of slams on all surfaces will follow too. Because Maria NEEDS to be confident on serve for her game to flourish in all it's blazing glory. Serve is the well from which she's seeping her powers afterall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote