TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #447
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
he si hunting alligators
Well,he'll have to be very dedicated to find them.From what I've read,they usually stay very close to the water,and they can't stand salt water for any extended period of time,so Prosto will have to search in canals or freshwater lakes....I'm assuming that he was smart and brought his Gator Rifle with him

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote