TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #1285
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

A couple things popped into my head as the day wound down: First,Caroline didn't overextend herself with that ad campaign;in other words,she didn't make a mockery of herself by trying to be TOO sexy,yet her hotness shone through.Second,Caroline isn't known for wearing scant clothes;i.e.,she doesn't constantly pose that way,so it's a strong case of 'less is more'.Because the world doesn't see as much of 'sexy Caro',it's more special when we DO see her that way

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!