TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Paszek 2013!

Thread: Paszek 2013!
View Single Post

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #43
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paszek 2013!

Saw Tamira practice this evening. She was working hard on her serve with Pavel. You know I am a fan, so I wouldn't hesitate to paint the most positive picture, but she looked very tired and dejected when I saw her, like she had a very long and hard practice or wasn't making much progress on her serve. The body language didn't look good. Andrei even served a few to show her what he wanted from her. I did like the fact that they were working hard on the serve. It tells me that Pavel knows they have to work on it to take her to the next level. Hopefully she can win a couple here to get some confidence.

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote