TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #4784
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
As for the narcotics,you ALMOST have a decent forensic argument,but it falls apart when you look at how much the ATP and WTA try to reach out to youth.If they made no attempt to do that--if they ONLY advertised the sport as entertainment for adults--THEN I'd be more open to your position.However,tennis DOES put emphasis on being a gentlemen's/ladies' sport and posit many of its champions as role models for youth,so it would be rank hypocrisy for them to play both sides in re moral issues.
Well, don't make test results public unless someone gets caught for PED. That's what the're testing for anyway.
Quote:
Your Vika comments were certainly respectable,but the 'don't give a shit attitude' is far more admirable if she employs it as a career strategy towards the media and many critical fans.
Well, that's what I meant. I have no idea how she treats people in her day to day life.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!