TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #2611
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Craig I'm doing Actuarial, it's insurance math, psychotic mix of statistics, probability, finance, accounting. Definitely going crazy soon
OMG That's why you commented on my post the other day. I admire you, I know how difficult it is and here to be actually able to work as an Actusth (what is the word for that in Eng) you have to pass 4 difficult exams So good luck, I know what a pain in the ass it is

I had to go to uni to bring my brother sth he forgot for his presentation. I wasted 2 hours on that And it's been snowing here like there's no tomorrow since the early morning and it doesn't seem likely that it will stop any time soon. How I hate winter