TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #1279
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I thought her effort level was excellent in Dubai, and IW.
I would give her 'A-' for both. Not an 'A' because she was up a break in set 2 in Dubai, and the last 2 points were awful at such a crucial moment, when it could have been 5-all in set 2.
At IW, beating a YEC player is great, but she has to be ready for her best in big finals. She came out and made an unforced error, was broken at love. Then they both held twice, and Caro missed the overhead at 3-2 15-all Maria serving. 2nd set she had ads for 3-4. Those are important points that could keep the match close.
But 'A-" is very good, and Miami is a very difficult draw, lets see how she does. Its possible Li and Serena are the best players in the draw, but lets see how it develops
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!