TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1276
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
And even last year she improved her movement a lot from what it had been earlier in her career. She wouldn't have won the FO if she hadn't.

Sharapova was very, very good yesterday. To be honest I don't think that Caro had a chance. But it's been awhile since I've been so happy with Caro's overall play in a tournament. She's really done us proud.
This is all how I feel. I do think Caroline is getting that consistency back given that her last three tournaments she made at least the qfs or better. I do have more faith that trend will continue in Miami.

Edit: I know she lost early in Malaysia but let's just ignore that shall we?

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again

Last edited by JadeFox : Mar 19th, 2013 at 08:59 AM.
JadeFox is offline View My Blog!