TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 06:18 AM   #4779
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

A neighborhood dog was hit by a car a few hours ago.It was a little chihuahua and,since males have such small penises compared to other dogs',you have to get pretty darned close to a chihuahua to determine if it's male or female.Since I'd never been interested in solving that 'mystery',I regretfully can't tell you if today's victim was 'he' or 'she'.

I've seen my share of dead bodies,either from shootings or car accidents,but they were always at a distance when I was driving by,so there has been a sense of detachment that significantly lessened any potential impact.I like dogs a lot...chihuahuas,not so much...but I usually rate human life as more important than a dog's...with a few exceptions,such as recent addition to hell,Hugo Chavez.

However,this particular chihuahua felt like an integral part of our neighborhood...even though I never felt 'close' to him/her.He/she virtually never barked at ME cuz I live at the end of the street and didn't walk past his/her house....Yet he/she DID serve as a nice alarm system,along with a few of its doggy friends,on our street by always barking at strangers who wandered in.The dogs even bark at women and children who walk through,but they don't physically attack.That's one of the reasons why we haven't EVER had crime problems on our side street.The neighbors work together in keeping eyes on any strange cars that might be scoping out houses,and thieves typically avoid neighborhoods with lots of dogs who might draw attention to them.A chihuahua has good hearing and olfactory sense,apparently,and it doesn't have to physically STOP a thief;it's barking tips us off so we have time to get and load our guns...and,aimed properly with intent to kill,THEY will stop any thief that isn't a cyborg.

I think that my neighbor will likely replace his slain dog soon,but it was somewhat sad to see him carrying the lifeless body today.There's such a cold finality to it.Maybe it seems contradictory or bizarre that I could lament the loss of a dog's life while preparedly believing in citizens' executions of criminals......perhaps that's a byproduct of life here in Mexico

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Temporary Destination 6: Another step towards what will , eventually, be the FINAL Destination
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!