TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #1585
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Dumb. Implying that she's incapable of beating Azarenka is stupid, even worse saying that the win didn't generate much interest. She carried the tournament, and there seemed to be a pretty big crowd at the final.

I just noticed her twitter followers have been boosted following the win, which is also nice to see. Almost at 160K now.
Nice that she finally decided to start promoting her account at IW . We'll see if a deep run in Miami increases her followers closer to 170k