TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #1583
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympianPova View Post
This guy Douglas Perry is the biggest loser. Best not to write anything if you don't know what to write. Maria is the least boring player I know even if I wasn't supporting her. I find her power and precision highly exhilirating.
Well, like I said in my previous post on the subject - I think it's a mistake to think that any of the type of characters that write down stuff like this are giving us their honest opinions. They just want to get noticed. And you don't get noticed by writing down the obvious or by agreeing with public opinion. You get noticed when you ruffle some feathers. And it always works. We're discussing him, right? That's all he wants, and it wouldn't have happened if he hadn't insulted Maria. It's GM stuff. The biggest trolls get most of the attention.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote