TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 10:25 PM   #1776
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Wow, one month rest?
There is one thing. I would be very weary about believing that article you posted and the one I did. The only quote from my article is from Indian Wells. It's written like they have some insider knowledge, but when you think about it, if I was a journalist I could write that article just guessing. Because if she withdraws from Miami, Monterrey probably would follow, and then she's not due to play until Madrid anyway. I highly doubt the "1 month rest" stuff has come from anybody official from her camp.

Two weeks ago there was an article on BBC or Sky Sports (I forget which) website how it could be the beginning of the end for Nadal as it is worrying if he's still being advised to not play on hard courts (this was after he was reported out of Indian Wells), and analysing how this would prove beneficial for Murray only having 1 major contender for hard court majors now. Two weeks later and Nadal went home with the Indian Wells title . Those websites are a lot more reliable than these being posted atm, and they were fooled by 1 report in Spain.
ozza is online now View My Blog!