TennisForum.com - View Single Post - •~~~Welcome to Vikaland~~~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #2263
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~~~Welcome to Vikaland~~~ - Vikalume 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Yeah, I don't see how you can call the fourth seed whose game is well known and predictable a land mine.
Li will be rusty.
Kvitova is not close to the tennisforum hype.

Maybe those two players could beat Serena if she's in average form and they have a really good day, she'd have to play really badly or get injured to lose to the rest.

If Vika isn't fit, and with Sharapova's ridiculously easy early rounds that will give her a chance to adjust from IW, it's hard to see past a Serena/Sharapova final, and we know how that will go.

edit: SIBTBaseline = Forty Deuce = Courtney Nguyen? I get confused with multiple twitter accounts
Yes.

Name-wise the top half is heavier but as you said it's hard to rate Li and Kvitova, both could easily lose early and Stephens hasn't done anything since the AO.
If the rumour that Vika withdrew is true, the bottom half really is quite easy though
Nina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote