TennisForum.com - View Single Post - •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • off-topic/introduction thread- Vikalume 2.

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #2261
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: •~º~º~Welcome to Vikaland~º~º~ • - Vikalume 2.

Just want to share some thoughts on this tweet:

Beyond The Baseline ‏@SI_BTBaseline
Miami draw: Serena's half full of land mines: Li, A-Rad, Kvitova, Wozniacki, Venus, Sloane all there. Azarenka/Sharapova get softer side.

That just doesn't sound right. The only "land mines" I see here are Kvitova and potentially Li but it's Na's first tournament in a while after all. Serena has never had problems against Aga and she certainly wouldn't have problems against Venus in her current shape. Does anyone actually believe Caro can pull a win like last year? And we've seen how the match against Stephens went when Serena wasn't injured. Vika's draw isn't that much easier imo - she probably has to play against two future American GOATs (), Kerber in QF and IW champion Sharapova in SF. Let's not forget that Serena has only one of those land mines in her quarter which means she has to play against Li in the QF and against one of the other opponents in the SF. It's not like her whole run to the title is mined.

I'd rank the difficulty of the draws of the top 4 like:

1) Radwanska: R3 Barthel (I can actually see her lose here), R4 V. Williams/Stephens, QF Kvitova, SF S. Williams
2) Williams: QF Li/Wozniacki, SF Kvitova (although you never know with her)
3) Azarenka: QF Kerber, SF Sharapova
4) Sharapova: QF Errani, SF Azarenka
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.

Last edited by Natural Joe : Mar 18th, 2013 at 08:43 PM.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote