TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #1570
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I like this quote from Maria yesterday: ďI didnít feel I played my best tennis in the beginning of the tournament. Itís always best to work your way through a tournament and get better as it ends than sometimes start extremely well and donít feel like youíre gaining momentum as the tournament goes on.Ē

I think she learned from what happened in Melbourne and that she probably put too much into that Venus match. Things were too easy for her in the early rounds and it looked like she wasn't mentally ready for Li Na. But at IW, Maria wasn't satisfied with her early wins and knew she could get better even though she wasn't dropping any sets. She had her eye on the late rounds and saved her best for the end.
Yeah she was saving her energy to play Vika who chickened out
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote