TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #85
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I'm looking forward to a new outfit for Masha as well, though I have enjoyed the mint dress
I'm sorry that Nike has stopped making Masha those special and one of a kind outfits - like some of her Wimbledon outfits or the USO 2006 and AO 2008 outfits - The ones she wears today - even at slams - are just mass productions in different colors - I even consider the much criticized one from the AO 2009 better than that - I was so sorry that she only could wear that one in one single match - In my opinion Masha looks at her best in plain white - "Like a virgin" as Madonna would sing - Nike can do way better for their main woman tennis star and celebrity

BTW - Note the huge racket case she was carrying in the first pic and how elegant the one she's carrying around today is

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Mar 18th, 2013 at 11:35 AM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote