TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #85
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: Miami 2013: Hometown Glory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I'm looking forward to a new outfit for Masha as well, though I have enjoyed the mint dress
I'm sorry that Nike has stopped making Masha those special and one of a kind outfits - like some of her Wimbledon outfits or the USO 2006 and AO 2008 outfits - The ones she wears today - even at slams - are just mass productions in different colors - I even consider the much criticized one from the AO 2009 better than that - I was so sorry that she only could wear that one in one single match - In my opinion Masha looks at her best in plain white - "Like a virgin" as Madonna would sing - Nike can do way better for their main woman tennis star and celebrity

BTW - Note the huge racket case she was carrying in the first pic and how elegant the one she's carrying around today is

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Mar 18th, 2013 at 11:35 AM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote