TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #1550
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
One thing that surprised me was that Masha and Caroline kissed after the match - something Masha rarely does - they must like each other
Well, no matter how much TF hates her guts, I think it's hard not to like Caro in real life. And I think that Caroline interacts with Maria as a normal person and doesn't see her as 'the enemy' or has any feelings of jealousy and Maria probably appreciates that. I also think that Maria is a bit missunderstood by those who think of her as some evil bitch or something. She's just more of an introvert than the likes of a Caroline, Serena or Kim, but that doesn't make her a bad person. Her refusing to socialize much with other players is not an act of arrogance in my opinion. She just fears that if she has too close a relationship with the other girls that she might find it harder to get motivated when she has to play them. It's harder to beat up on a friend than on someone you're indifferent about. But she's only human and there are always bound to be a few girls out there who you have a soft spot for, no matter how guarded you are, and Caroline seems to be one of them. Cool, I like that.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote