TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #1548
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
But it is what it is and I don't mind rooting for someone who by normal standards is still having an amazing career. I see that she's gone up a spot on the ranking list, she's just made the final of a premier mandatory and she's doing well in the race, so it's all good. I now hope for a good draw in Miami so that she can follow this up with a decent run there as well.
*nods* - Yes - well said - We fans of Masha understand - we had to as well during 2009 - 2010 and 2011 - One thing that surprised me was that Masha and Caroline kissed after the match - something Masha rarely does - they must like each other
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote