TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #1548
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
But it is what it is and I don't mind rooting for someone who by normal standards is still having an amazing career. I see that she's gone up a spot on the ranking list, she's just made the final of a premier mandatory and she's doing well in the race, so it's all good. I now hope for a good draw in Miami so that she can follow this up with a decent run there as well.
*nods* - Yes - well said - We fans of Masha understand - we had to as well during 2009 - 2010 and 2011 - One thing that surprised me was that Masha and Caroline kissed after the match - something Masha rarely does - they must like each other
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote