TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #1543
country flag MariaManiac

MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light MariaManiac is a glorious beacon of light
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I actually don't think she played as well as everyone is saying and could have easily double bageled that pushing scrub if she cut down some unnecessary errors from her game. So there is still plenty of room for improvement and I'm eagerly awaiting Miami crown too. My goals for her this year are still to win at least 2 slams and defend her clay court titles on the way too - I think she can do it, if she manages her schedule well and peaks at the right moments
The second half of your post I adore!
MariaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote