TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #1542
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

I actually don't think she played as well as everyone is saying and could have easily double bageled that pushing scrub if she cut down some unnecessary errors from her game. So there is still plenty of room for improvement and I'm eagerly awaiting Miami crown too. My goals for her this year are still to win at least 2 slams and defend her clay court titles on the way too - I think she can do it, if she manages her schedule well and peaks at the right moments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote