TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What are the religious inclinations of the top wta players?

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #187
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What are the religious inclinations of the top wta players?

It's funny because I find Chrisian athletes so inspiring (as a Christian myself). It's the reason Tim Tebow is my favorite athlete in the history of sports!

I'm very liberal but I also have a lot of faith in God & Jesus. So when a tennis player says "thank you God" I understand where they're coming from. It isn't saying that God had something to do with the results, but that he allowed that person to live & be part of a great moment. As well as knowing all the hard work paid off. It's like an old Christian tale my mom use to say:

"A man was praying, and God responded you have to first help yourself before I can help you."

Also I don't see why any atheist would have an issue with a believers expression of faith. If there was an atheist sign or language I wouldn't care if he or she expressed it to the public. I guest I'm just very liberal and go by the rule live & let live. As a Chrisian myself I want to be able to spread my faith, & thank God for my all my blessings.

Also does anyone know what's Andy Murray belief? He always point at the sky when he wins a match.
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote