TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #1533
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

I actually thought she was a little bit iffy in the first set, making some really horenndous (and unnecessary) errors, but then right at the end of the 1st set and through the 2nd set she was pretty awesome. As I said in the GM thread, this was the first time I'd seen her all tournament, so it really is quite funny for me to see how stark the contrast is her between her play in the last match I saw, against Serena in Doha, where she played one of the most conservatuve and tentative matches of her career, to today playing one of her most aggressive matches ever Out of interest, was she hitting her forehand as flat as she was today all tournament?

It really has been so frustrating to see her play as fantastically as she has at times over the past 8 months, but not translating it to the biggest matches -- HOPEFULLY this tournament is the start of turning that around. I'm going to be incredibly greedy and demand a Miami title, with wins over Princess and Serena en route, and I won't settle for anything less. #hopedieslast
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote