TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #1500
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

So happy Maria started and ended the tourny playing her best tennis. Her first match against Schiovane was pretty awesome and now this final took my breath away. I wasn't in the least worried as I knew she would not lose to Caro. Not in the finals. But I didn't expect her to win in such an awesome manner. Now she needs to recharge her battery for the next tourny which is only a few days away. I am so happy she won this that I am not really bothered if she doesn't get to the final in Miami especially knowing who might be there waiting for her.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote