TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #1488
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
True, but there's more. Caroline herself makes many more UE on routine rallying shots than a few years ago. And I'm not talking about shots when she goes for it or tries to do something but routine rallying shots where she just wants to keep the ball in play. That alone already makes a huge difference when your game is based on consistency and not giving any free points to your opponent, although in a match like today where she is just blown of the court it's nothing more than a detail, obviously. But in many close matches over the last eighteen months or so it has cost her.
Definitely. She didn't really have a chance in today's match, but a few less errors here and there may have made things closer. I think I recall her hitting 3 ROUTINE ERRORS IN A ROW to get broken for 2-5 in the second set. 2010-2011 Woz would never do that.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote