TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #2484
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Surprised about that because Shvebarilescu is one of the better posters in my opinion and although he's opinionated he usually keeps it civil and he never did strike me as the type that would bad rep someone for having a different opinion from his own. I liked the moonball rallys myself. Partly because I really liked them, and partly (I must admit) because I knew that TF wouldn't like them.
I don't think he badrepped me for that reason, because I didn't say "moonballs are right" or "moonballs are wrong". I just said that it's something different, and the reaction to it wasn't positive. At least I thought that the reaction wasn't positive. He seems to disagree. That's why I added that, since women's tennis already has many detractors, we should support everything that can gain attention and appreciation to it. I wasn't bashing (I like both girls), I wasn't disagreeing with him. I just wanted to show support to women's tennis! I like variety and changes of pace, even if the moonballs in that rally were a bit too many and this rarely happens in real matches, especially between top players. That's why the crowd was laughing. He tought that I was trying to impose my opinion, but I just wanted to show support. It's a different way of conducting a rally, but too many moonballs this time in my opinion. That's it. My post was probably a bit ambiguous/cryptical. That's why he probably bedrapped me. I still think he's a good poster

I swear I'm not trying to monopolize the thread with this topic!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!