TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #2481
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Just got my first ever bad rep by Shvebarilescu, whom I consider a good poster. He clearly misunderstood my post, because I wasn't trying to say that my opinion is better than the others'. I just meant that we should support whatever is good for women's tennis and the moonball rally gained negative attention to it. Was the reaction positive?! Was I dreaming?!
Surprised about that because Shvebarilescu is one of the better posters in my opinion and although he's opinionated he usually keeps it civil and he never did strike me as the type that would bad rep someone for having a different opinion from his own. I liked the moonball rallys myself. Partly because I really liked them, and partly (I must admit) because I knew that TF wouldn't like them.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!