TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #635
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
I feel like we're one of the few who loves that dress . It's a shame too since this is one of her last pushing the boundary-type dresses she's worn on court. Although USO 2010 was pretty cool, but that also ended disastrously .

And I agree with you about it being weird socializing with women who you want to obliterate on court the next day. But props to those who are able to do that
yeah that dress is on my top 5 of all
on fist place is audrey hepburn black dress from us open 2006 when she won
and i also like the tuxedo on wimbli, i think same year or sth like that it was fresh, and she was

i have strange taste of fashion on court

now, dresses that she wears since RG last year are so boring and ugly i can't wait to se the same type of dress in different color for clay season
please maria suprise me
edit: bold, yeah,maybe it depends on type of caracter, i don't know. but for me iz would be stressfull couz you have to think if she will speak with me again if i do something wrong on court, wrong fistpump we woman can be sensitive on anything if you don't speak at all you don't have that stuff in your mind

Last edited by Pimp_Me_Pova : Mar 17th, 2013 at 03:34 PM.
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote