TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #633
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
that was beutiful dress

well they are not friend who drinks cofee at free time, or go to each others home i think they argued years ago over something, but they still on hello-by by-how are you- realationship, i don't know why is such a big deal if they doesn't hang out anymore, it's not like sharapova is hanging with anyone on WTA tour, she is alone wolf she has friend who are not pro tennis players, if i was pro tennis player, for me would be also akward to hang out with someone who you need to kisk ass in next round
but compatriots its another story, yeah, they should stick together
I feel like we're one of the few who loves that dress . It's a shame too since this is one of her last pushing the boundary-type dresses she's worn on court. Although USO 2010 was pretty cool, but that also ended disastrously .

And I agree with you about it being weird socializing with women who you want to obliterate on court the next day. But props to those who are able to do that