TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #632
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
It was still warmer in 2010

The problem started last year when Kirilenko cheated against Sharapova at Indian Wells...

http://blogs.montrealgazette.com/201...handshake-not/
that was beutiful dress

well they are not friend who drinks cofee at free time, or go to each others home i think they argued years ago over something, but they still on hello-by by-how are you- realationship, i don't know why is such a big deal if they doesn't hang out anymore, it's not like sharapova is hanging with anyone on WTA tour, she is alone wolf she has friend who are not pro tennis players, if i was pro tennis player, for me would be also akward to hang out with someone who you need to kisk ass in next round
but compatriots its another story, yeah, they should stick together
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote