TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #2437
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I probably should have guessed that. Back in the day I used to take advanced Spanish classes, yet all I remember is jugon de balon (I'm not even sure that's the correct spelling) and it means to play with a ball/play with balls or something. Useful I know.

Well, lots of people are dropping out of university in Australia (and I'm sure all the finance peeps in here can confirm this) because the Australian dollar is so expensive, everything here is expensive, and particularly International Students have decreased heaps from the last few years as well as they can't afford it anymore.
I think you mean jugar

You have to pay for education?

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!