TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #2436
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I don't want to even think about what could happen if Maria would dare to lose tomorrow

Just not going to think about that scenario

I think I'd give up on WTA.

I warned you, DO NOT make me root for Karolina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Oh I turn 19 (so old ) in 12 days.
Aries? No wonder I find you so ... unbearable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
By who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
who was the goodrape from????
The vilest of them all. The worst creature to ever grace TF with its presence . I tried to get this dirt off me, took 21 showers, and rubbed my whole body ruthlessly. Nevertheless, I still feel filthy on the inside. I will not be able to look myself in a mirror from this moment onwards; all my divine beauty is gonna go to waste since I won't be able to enjoy it myself ...

P.S. Assuming you want to avoid reading through all that insane drivel above, the answer is Sgt.Timmykinz.