TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #2433
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I don't want to even think about what could happen if Maria would dare to lose tomorrow

Just not going to think about that scenario

I think I'd give up on WTA.

I warned you, DO NOT make me root for Karolina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Oh I turn 19 (so old ) in 12 days.
Aries? No wonder I find you so ... unbearable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
By who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
who was the goodrape from????
The vilest of them all. The worst creature to ever grace TF with its presence . I tried to get this dirt off me, took 21 showers, and rubbed my whole body ruthlessly. Nevertheless, I still feel filthy on the inside. I will not be able to look myself in a mirror from this moment onwards; all my divine beauty is gonna go to waste since I won't be able to enjoy it myself ...

P.S. Assuming you want to avoid reading through all that insane drivel above, the answer is Sgt.Timmykinz.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!