TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #2435
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

I'm scared to change my avatar incase it's some sort of jinx, Maria has been winning with this one, so I might leave it until after the match

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Barcelona = BCN Germany is boring, really. But yeah, that's my opinion.

I hate you already. We had to write sth to get our undergraduate degree too I wrote 40 pages
I probably should have guessed that. Back in the day I used to take advanced Spanish classes, yet all I remember is jugon de balon (I'm not even sure that's the correct spelling) and it means to play with a ball/play with balls or something. Useful I know.

Well, lots of people are dropping out of university in Australia (and I'm sure all the finance peeps in here can confirm this) because the Australian dollar is so expensive, everything here is expensive, and particularly International Students have decreased heaps from the last few years as well as they can't afford it anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Oh btw Mark, Im playing a match vs Lena D in the QF of Wimbledon 2004 on TE

76(6) 46 5-6 30-40: I turned it off on mp because I kept getting uber frustrated at the amount of ROS winners she was getting
Lena D is the most annoying player to defeat, my h2h with her is 3-0 in my favour but all have been 3 setters. Including an 8-6 set at RG

so far in real time this match has lasted 56 minutes
Lena D I never liked her when she was playing, so NID that she'd be the GOAT. Safina is worse though

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
You should start a graphics thread your avis and signatures are always so beautiful
And you should upgrade to premium already
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!