TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #2436
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Sgt.Timmykinz thinks Vika, though beautiful in her own right, is a white version of Jourdan Dunn.

I can't with this guy
He's a troll
I can't with Start da Game He called me a trash and called himself a good poster. Oh the irony

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I was going to ask you what your name was but got distracted trying to find a gif mid-post haha.

I don't blame you, I get sidetracked a lot now, so if I ever did somehow end up doing a thesis lawd knows it wouldn't be pretty.
Nice excuse
I gave up on TF some time ago, I was in BCN, life was good, then I spent lots of time in Germany and now I'm back to the sad life of Math student writing her thesis And gurl the sooner you write your thesis, the better. Trust me This shit needs to be out of my life asap!!!
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!