TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #2428
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Kim's_fan_4ever you've been so active lately And to think until the PopCon I didn't even know who you were (to be fair I didnt know who you were even then, I just saw you were a runner up or something haha).

And I'd go for it James, sounds like a great opportunity and employers always look for extra credit regardless of what it is.
Haha it's because I'm on the computer a lot, now that I really started working on my thesis and I get bored with it a lot and I look for distractions so FB and TF are my top choices
I was 3rd Good old times
Btw I'm Anna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
That's it as well. Because it's very long winded I'll still have to organise my Ghana stuff as chances are that I won't get it and if I waited to get a definite answer from them and it was no I would have left myself no time to gather up all the money I need.
It's just gonna be a lot of work organising those two and getting ready for my exams.
I'd still go for it if I were you I mean, worst case scenario is, they won't consider your application. You have nothing to lose And you really don't have to prepare much
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!