TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:39 PM   #2419
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Kim's_fan_4ever you've been so active lately And to think until the PopCon I didn't even know who you were (to be fair I didnt know who you were even then, I just saw you were a runner up or something haha).

And I'd go for it James, sounds like a great opportunity and employers always look for extra credit regardless of what it is.
Haha it's because I'm on the computer a lot, now that I really started working on my thesis and I get bored with it a lot and I look for distractions so FB and TF are my top choices
I was 3rd Good old times
Btw I'm Anna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
That's it as well. Because it's very long winded I'll still have to organise my Ghana stuff as chances are that I won't get it and if I waited to get a definite answer from them and it was no I would have left myself no time to gather up all the money I need.
It's just gonna be a lot of work organising those two and getting ready for my exams.
I'd still go for it if I were you I mean, worst case scenario is, they won't consider your application. You have nothing to lose And you really don't have to prepare much

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!