TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #2423
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
OK guys, slight dilemma.
So I'm in the process of filling out an application form for a Deloitte internship. Problem is there's only a place left in Jersey which is quite a bit away from me.

Anyway, I'm not sure whether to actually go through with the application as I've already started fundraising as I'm volunteering in Ghana during Sept and I can't put that on hold 'cus I'm not guaranteed a place on the Deloitte thing. There are a lot of perks with the Deloitte thing (including £20K for the 30 weeks) it's just that it would lead to a job in the financial sector which I just don't feel I really want to work in that area, the only positives I see in it is the money and much better holidays than you'd get as a doctor.

Do you think I should just scrap the application?
Deloitte has a very complicated application process But you should give it a try, if they actually invite you for the analytical tests, it might be a good way to test yourself I took them a couple of years ago and they were quite easy to me, it's more based on how quickly you can think, because they give you hardly any time I only applied for some workshops and that was it as far as the application process was concerned. But like I said, go for it and treat it as an experience

And my bday is just around the corner I feel so old
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!