TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #2420
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

OK guys, slight dilemma.
So I'm in the process of filling out an application form for a Deloitte internship. Problem is there's only a place left in Jersey which is quite a bit away from me.

Anyway, I'm not sure whether to actually go through with the application as I've already started fundraising as I'm volunteering in Ghana during Sept and I can't put that on hold 'cus I'm not guaranteed a place on the Deloitte thing. There are a lot of perks with the Deloitte thing (including £20K for the 30 weeks) it's just that it would lead to a job in the financial sector which I just don't feel I really want to work in that area, the only positives I see in it is the money and much better holidays than you'd get as a doctor.

Do you think I should just scrap the application?