TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #2402
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
http://paintmefiftyshadesofgreen.tum...st/45552624756

So cute

do anyone of you listen to alt-j?
Alt-J are my favourite band right now
I'm going to see them in Manchester

What's your favourite song? Mines either Dissolve Me or Taro

and in response to all the age related posts, I actually think a lot of people find SS intimidating to post in. IDK why, maybe it's the fact that they base their opinions on what GM paints us out to be which is evidently NOT true. You guys are like an online family, we ask how each other are, what we've been up to and actually discuss things other than tennis (see Alt-J ) but when you have those primary trolls, from every fanbase, it must be hard for new or old posters to actually want to come into this forum. I've spoken to a lot of twitter users who used to post in SS and don't anymore. And lets not forget, some people just get over posting on an online forum

Anyway, it makes me think, are posters like PetraReeMona/Sgt.Timmykinz and Alicantze accepted in their fanbases? Because I think that makes their forums a much worser place than us because - maybe bar NashaMasha (who stirs the pot) doomsday or Fighterpova who is the respected drama llama of the group () I honestly think the majority of our so-called brandished 'trolls' are just hyper, over excited teens who want everyone to like Masha. But in no way does that mean they go around GM putting down various other players. All this discussion over the reason why ppl don't support Masha because of their fanbase is bullshit IMO. Well it's part of it, but whats worrying is, those who choose not to support Masha as a player, its their choice, decided to troll on her

I mean I know we give Vika a hard time, but in all honesty, can you think of particular SS posters who troll Vika everyday in GM? Because theres some seriously committed Masha trolls

Anyway nothing will change, I've written a lot, but it's just frustrating because I know we're a great fanbase.

Good morning guys, anyway

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Mar 17th, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!