TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #2402
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I think there's a lot of people who are in this situation, sadly if someone only reads GM (or someone is new on TF) they'd probably think that the entire fanbase of a player is like some... "people"... who post there, doing nothing but insulting players they hate and their fans.
I used (and sometimes I still ) mock the other players but I hope I keep cool and "ironic" enough except sometimes I actually don't like what they do or say I may point it out but as noone is perfect, there can be critics too... I hope I don't sound as harsh and bitter as GM haters when I say something against a player.
I think it's quite possible that I've given up on GM for good. In the early years of my membership I posted there almost everyday. It was a cesspool in those days as well, but there were still lots of flowers between the weeds, so to speak. As things got worse I got into the habbit of having a few months of participating there followed by a few months of inactivity when I had enough. The last couple of years those months of activity were replaced by weeks followed by breaks of sometimes half a year or more. These days I only go to GM to see the thread titles so I know who has won which match. Rarely do I ever click on any of them to read what's being said. I'm just not interestd anymore.

Quote:
and STAHP y'all 23 years old crying about your age, what should I say as I'm 1 year and a half from turning 30? only Chrissie-fan could say something to me!
My only hope of ever feeling young again is that one day someone called Helen Wills-fan or Suzanne Lenglen-fan will join TF.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!