TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #2400
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
That was also the main reason why I stayed away from SS for so long. I liked Maria, but I considered SS enemy territory where my avatar and signature would have the same effect as a red handkerchief on a bull. When I finally joined here I found out that most of you are perfectly nice people, which only goes to show that a minority can seriously damage the reputation of a fanbase and that a few vile posters make more of an impression on us than a reasonable majority. Sad but true. As an example, when I say "Aga fan" the first name that will pop up into your heads will be that Stwhatever troll, as though he is somehow representative of Radwanska's fanbase.
I think there's a lot of people who are in this situation, sadly if someone only reads GM (or someone is new on TF) they'd probably think that the entire fanbase of a player is like some... "people"... who post there, doing nothing but insulting players they hate and their fans.
I used (and sometimes I still ) mock the other players but I hope I keep cool and "ironic" enough except sometimes I actually don't like what they do or say I may point it out but as noone is perfect, there can be critics too... I hope I don't sound as harsh and bitter as GM haters when I say something against a player.

and STAHP y'all 23 years old crying about your age, what should I say as I'm 1 year and a half from turning 30? only Chrissie-fan could say something to me!
Trih is offline View My Blog!