TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:53 AM   #1718
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
^^you have a point i guess. But being a maria fan myself,i have tried to be a part of SS. But found out,not my cup of tea,you can unsee it,but the irrational vika bashing that goes on there,for eg. makes it hard to find any trace of sensibility. I once replied there and was called a 'vika troll' by a quite popular poster there. Hence i gave up. I am yet to find considerable no. Of sensible posters there. They whine continuously about how masha is treated in GM and then look what they do to vika the first chance they get. Hipocrisy at its best. Anyways,hope Masha gets the hardcourt title,long overdue.
Sad thing is that SS used to be a really fun place when I joined the forum. Sure, a stupid remark here and there but overall it was a really cool place and it was totally fine to support other players. I don't feel that's the case anymore recently and posters called fake Maria fans when they talk positively about others, especially the other top player. It's ridiculous. Obviously, there are still great people but I feel the mood has definitely changed.
Nina. is online now View My Blog!